Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 2 in Bangkok -- Gustoso Italian Restaurant

This is our second day journey here in Bangkok. We started with the temp of 80 degrees in the morning!!! with humidity. Not so bad after couple of days, Tara and Mommy dress very Summery here :) Today we met with three of my aunts, uncle and one of my cousin. My Aunt Meo, Aunt Tim, and Uncle Narin came picked us up at the house around 10 a.m. and we headed to the mega mall in center of Bangkok called Central's World. It is actually located near the hotel that Mommy and Daddy married :) and it was the same place where Mommy and Daddy did the countdown in year 2000 (back then it was called World Trade Center). After we arrived we just go straight to Italian restaurant called Gustoso (meaning delicious in Italian) and it is so true to its name :))) There are various seating options, including wooden sofas with colorful cushions on the outdoor terrace.




My other aunt and my cousin joined us at the restaurant as well. We had a good time catching up and talked. Tara enjoyed all the food and music as she heard the music she stopped eating and then got up to dance (you know how's it goes)--I had it recorded in the movie mode which I will try to download it later (she did her aunt Mel's move too :)))



I promised you that I will write some about food. How could I not :) Look at what we ordered today :) (I also missed couple of dishes since they both gone before I took the pictures!!!)They all were very yummy with a reasonable price too. I forgot to take the picture of our dessert again. It was gone before I knew it... haha.


After our lunch, we went to shop a little bit in the Garment district near the mega mall but I didn't take any pictures. But we got a few stuffs and then we headed home since it was Tara's nap time (the same usual long nap 3 p.m.-11 p.m.). We had a big rain storm this evening which made the weather cooler a little bit. We didn't meet everyone in my family today so we decided that we will meet again this coming Sunday at my house. The Kulachol Reunion...I can't wait :))

Wish you all have a lovely weekend,

Much love,

Dear & Tara

No comments: