Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 4 in Bangkok - Family Reunion

Today is our family reunion. We normally do this everytime when I visit Bangkok. It is really nice to see everyone and my new second cousin, Que. He is 9 months younger than Tara. I grew up playing with Que's father a lot since I was the only child for 11 years. We get together for lunch at my parents' house with lots of food as usual :)







Tara and Que are playing together nicely. Que is a little bit shy while Tara is approaching to him to play. Funny enough to see both of them interact to each other--one speaks English and one speaks Thai. Somehow, children always have a way to communicate to each other :) Tara is singing ABC song to Que and she changes the order of the alphabets. He told her that it is not correct!!! I brought a bubble machine for him as a gift and both of them have a blast :) Tara plays with the food cover and pretends that it is her helmet. She gots a water gun. So she and Que just takes off and plays.






Then after that my aunt and I bought Tara's 3rd birthday cake. Since we have 2 cakes and we have 2 kids in the party. So each of them gets to blow their own cake..without any fight...haha :) Tara loves the cheery on the top of her cake...that's all she eats :)




Then after the cake we just have our family pictures taken. We all have a great time and we will have another reunion again when Clint is here. This time we are going to have it at the beach for the whole weekend :)








I am very happy to be able to bring Tara and visit all my family here in Bangkok :)

No comments: